Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Sunrise


I woke up this morning to this sunrise and had to capture it. When Dave is off from work I get so excited I'm up at 5:30. Dave comutes two hours each way to work, so he is up at 3:00 gone by 4:00. I love having coffee in bed with Dave, while watching the sun come up on his day's off!

I want to send a special Christmas hug out to Judi (emmapeeldallas) and Theresa Williams (Author). You have been missed! {{HUGS}}


I'm off to celebrate, but I'll leave you with a smile :)


INTERPRETATIVE CAROLING
The following are kids' interpretations of Christmas carol lyrics:

- We three kings of porridge and tar.

- On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me.

- Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire.

- He's makin' a list, chicken and rice.

- Noel. Noel, Barney's the king of Israel.

- With the jelly toast proclaim.

- Olive, the other reindeer.

- Sleep in heavenly peas.

- You'll go down in Listerine.

- O come, froggy faithful.

- Deck the halls with Buddy Holly.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Have a wonderful day my friend! Enjoy your holiday you amazing woman you!

Bon & Mal Mott said...

That was an amazing sunrise, much better than our gray day. Thanx for the chuckles. We hope your day will be filled with happiness and joy.
Bon & Mal

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! I just set the presents out from Santa for Ethan. I can't wait to see his face in the morning.
Love You Guys

Andi said...

The sunrise is beautiful. Have a good Christmas.

Christina K Brown said...

I hope that your holiday was complete and happy!!!

Merry Christmas my sweet friend.

Chris said...

What a beautiful shot, just like you, a beautiful person. Glad you had such a froggy faithful weekend;)

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

V said...

Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire.

Hehehe,
V

betty said...

beautiful sunrise, Tammy! I read about your Christmas day; sounds like a great one! I'm glad little TK is here too! What an awesome Christmas you will have next year with him. I think its neat you are going to do a photo journal for him.