Sunday, November 27, 2005

Patrick's Episode #85

1. Have you ever had a dream that you felt was a message from some "higher power?" Yes, it saved my life and rocked my world!

Do you think it's possible to receive such messages through dreams? Yes, I have only received two in my life and they were very different from any other dream.

2. How much does a person's musical preference tell you about them? I'm not sure because I really enjoy all music and so does hubby. I really don't like rap and my hubby's old Burl Ive's records.

3. What time did you get up Friday morning? 7:00am

Were you part of the shopping madness? Not for all the tea in China! Can you see me and my walker in those crowds? lol

4. Take this quiz: What religion do you fit in with? 80% Spiritualism/40%reason-oriented.

5. Is the answer you received the religion you feel you really do fit in with? Yes

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #77 from Globetrotter2: Do you have any special nicknames for your significant other when you're annoyed or irritated with them? If so, give us a few of them (NO PROFANITY, please). Goomba or dork.

1 comment:

emmapeelDallas said...

LOL! Goomba, huh? Poor Dave (I have a feeling he can take it,though!)

:)

Judi