Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving Five

1. What is the one thing on your Thanksgiving table that you will NOT eat? Stuffing or gravy with giblets and other reachable organs! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww


2. Did you ever play in a pile of leaves as a kid? If so do you have picture of you or someone know playing in the fall leaves? Post it if you do! I did not have leaves as a kid because my dad was very anal with the rake...Sorry dad, you were!



3. When you think of Fall what are the three things that come to mind? Beautiful colors, messy yard...A tad anal and Yuck, I need to start Christmas shopping.


4. When was the last time you had pumpkin pie? Was it last year or have you already had some this year? Last year, not my favorite. I like Pecan, Yummy!

5. Tell us something really nice about the last person you read an email from. My last email was from Judi at talkingtomyself/blogspot.com and she has been my mentor into the blogging community. Super gal and my first reader!

1 comment:

emmapeelDallas said...

Tammy,

I'm sitting here chuckling at your stuff you won't eat and your comment on your dad being anal with the rake...lol! I love Pecan pie too, and thank you for your sweet comment about me. You're very kind, and I appreciate it.

:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Judi