We want to try these posts with moss and fuchsias in our garden, blanketed with azaleas, we saw at the fair.
We had one of these signs made.
We had a fantastic time at the fair this weekend. I wanted to ride the upside down twirling rides but Dave had said "no way" and when I clucked like a chicken, he reminded me of our junk filled stomachs. Good point! That clown was not yelling at me, he is actually the trash can Dave parked me at. Fun photo booth shots will be coming this week with a few fun things we found.
My partner in crime Pam at http://capeandtights.blogspot.com/tagged me for 8 random things about me.
1. I'm very organized and clutter makes me uncomfortable. I'm borderline compulsive about having a clean house, just ask my housekeeper Julie. :)
2. I hate car trips over two hours and airports make me ill, yet I love to travel for vacations.
3. Gravity is not my friend. When sitting on the bed naked while dressing I look over at the mirror and see a hunched over, hairless mama oranatang with long breasts, resting on her pooched out tummy. I'm not taking that mirror to the new house! She is a cute oranatang and even has some red hair after a fresh dye job. :)
4. I watch some reality TV shows. Survivor, Idol w/o auditions, So You Think You Can Dance w/o auditions, On the Lot, Top Chef and Food Star.
5. Movie Junkie! We rent two movies by mail each weekend, go to movies once/mo and don't usually watch a movie more than once.
6. I love live musicals, concerts and poetry readings. Luckily so does Dave.
7. We are not a very social couple and don't entertain much but are fun and talkative when in a social setting.
8. I don't love the holidays...gasp! Too commercial and too many expectations.
The next tag is from Chris at http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/ who wants me to write about 5-10 songs that made an impact on my life.
1. Mary Had a Little Lamb- My favorite song as a child.
2. Kung Foo Fighting - heard this alot during puberty.
3. Reasons - 1st make out by Earth, Wind and Fire.
4. Michelle - I hate the Beatles but my ex loved them and named my 1st born Michelle.
5. Lady - Dave bought this to play on our first date by Kenny Rogers.
6. Somewhere - Played when Dave proposed and it's on our wedding video by Barbra Streisand.
Blogland is in its slow season with traveling bloggers so play along if you're around and let me know so I can read them.