Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wikipedia Meme

This is a meme of events that happened on your birth date. I got the meme from http://bedazzzled1.blogspot.com/

Three Historical Events

1789 - The United States Supreme Court and the position of Attorney General are established
1869 - "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet as Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
1957 - President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends United States National Guard troops to Little Rock, Arkansas, to enforce desegregation

Two Births
1896 - F. Scott Fitzgerald, American novelist (d. 1940)
1936 - Jim Henson, American puppeteer (d. 1990)

One Death
1991 - Dr. Seuss, American children's writer (b. 1904)

Many creative and strong people...Hmmm :)



6 comments:

AdriftAtSea said...

Hey Tammy-

I should have tagged you for this on my blog. Oh well, I have another meme that I've tagged people for. You can read it here. Tag, your it.

Dan

TJ said...

I so adore Jim Henson...his Miss Piggy is the greatest. What a doll!! He gave us many good characters didn't he.
And DR. Seuss I have that very book and movie. I should dig out the picture of the grandkidz when we have a Dr, Seuss Sleep over. I got themm the slippers to go with the movie..what fun!

TJ said...

I so adore Jim Henson...his Miss Piggy is the greatest. What a doll!! He gave us many good characters didn't he.
And DR. Seuss I have that very book and movie. I should dig out the picture of the grandkidz when we have a Dr, Seuss Sleep over. I got themm the slippers to go with the movie..what fun! Our sleep overs are usually themed...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Bedazzzled1 said...

Wow! Your birth date had not only strong people but enormous events, too. How cool is that? ::big smile::

Hugs~
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money