Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Got To Meet Annie

This is Annie, many of you know her from http://scenesfromaslowmovingtrain.blogspot.com/. I had the privilege of meeting Annie, a friend and fellow blogger, live and in person. She was kind enough to drive 90 miles in 100 degree temperatures to meet me for lunch. I had the added pleasure of meeting her mom who was just adorable. It is the coolest thing to look into the eyes of someone you have never met, yet you feel you know them. She lights up when speaking of her family, her eyes twinkle when she talks of her blooming creativity and she is so great with her mom. These are treasures that not all of us get to share, but when we hugged I was thinking of us all. I hope to share many more happy times with Annie :) She is a very special gal, but many of you already know that. Here's to blog meets and friendships! HUGS TO ALL!

7 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Miss T - Lunch was indeed great fun Thursday and when the car is up and running again, there will definitely be more meet-ups and maybe this time I can lasso Biene into increasing our group. And maybe Vicci in Placerville. Hey, we could have a great party. Hugs, Annie

paris parfait said...

Tammy, I'm so happy you and Annie got to meet face-to-face. As I said to her, you're both amazing women and of course you'd enjoy each other's company. And I still haven't answered e-mail - I'll catch up tomorrow, I promise! Big hug! xo

Chris said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could have a central meeting place and all get together to meet? I would really love that! One day I suppose....

Chris said...

Alexis said you are just too cute. Glad ya'll had a great lunch!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/

WingWoman said...

how cool is that! meeting in person is a grand thing indeed. I haven't read Annie, but I'm going to take a walk over there now :-)

Do hope that you're well and enjoying the weekend

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Me, too. (Annie doesn't look like an ax-murderer or anything scarey like that.) Glad you two had such a great time! It's probably a rare thing to get to meet a cyber-friend face to face.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

yes yes yes!! How delightful!!