Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

TURN SOUND OFF VIDEO FOR BEST RESULT

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I had TK and my daughter's family over Friday night for pizza and a movie. TK is always dancing just like his mom. I danced with him but since I was in my sweats I saved you the horror show. My oldest was working out of town so on Mother's Day weekend Dave stepped up to celebrate me as a mom. Saturday we enjoyed an Indian Market where Dave got instructions on making flutes and gourd bowls for retirement. I also got a video of the "Tammy Strut." For popcorn movie night we rented an inspiring movie called "Freedom Writer's" with Hilary Swank. No great acting but an awesome true story of a teacher.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

TURN SOUND OFF VIDEO FOR BEST RESULTS

Sunday I was brought breakfast in bed and then went to the theater to see "Disturbia" that was a modern re-make of "Rear Window." Some editing holes but entertaining. I jumped so high in one scene, my leg flew out straight and catapulted my sandal into the isle. For not getting out much I really got around this weekend.

This Thursday I'm going to bite the bullet and go see the improvements on our new house. I've gotten cold feet as I see people's positive reaction to my current little house. I'll take pictures and try and picture it with my cosy furniture.

16 comments:

Chris said...

I cannot believe how fast TK has grown! It seems like just yesterday that you were telling us he was born! Wow.
It looks like you had a great weekend. I can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Julie said...

Thank you, thank you for sharing the videos! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, flying shoe and all ;-)

It looks like you're slowly getting your blog back to its old self again.

Can't wait to see your new house pics when you get back from the weekend.

Pam said...

Since I saw the "Tammy Strut" this morning when we chatted, I'll comment on TK. He's growing so fast, I remember my grandkids...it's hard to believe. And I LOVE to watch the little ones dance with abandon.

You must have a new gadget for these videos.

daisies said...

beautiful you : ) what wonderful videos :)

i would love to see the pics of the new place ~ am betting that its going to be fantabulous once you get all moved in and settled ...

glad you had such an amazing mother's day :)

emmapeelDallas said...

I love the videos, and I can't wait to see the new house pics either!

:))

J

Nancy said...

Oh Tammy...so glad you shared both these videos! Loved them both in different ways.
That story of your flying sandal reminds me of how I kicked someone in front of me on a bus once! LOL.

Happy Belated mom's day...

Love and hugs,
Nancy

Sandy said...

Sounds like a very nice weekend!

The song I Hope You Dance - I LOVE IT! It makes me want to cry....

:-)

Anonymous said...

Tammy! Happy Belated Mother's Day!! TK is just the cutest little dancer. Thanks for sharing your videos. I hope your day was a great one.

turquoise cro said...

I enJOYed both videos! although I would have loved to see you dancing too! I LOVE to seeeeeeee people dance! Just 3 couples left now!!!on Dancing With The Stars! Go Apolo! That is funny about your sandal! Those kind of movies make me yell out loud! or bite my nails too short or chip a tooth!!! LOL

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What GREAT videos, I loved seeing you and wow has TK grown!!
I am so glad you got out and about and yes, please take pics of the new house!!
XOXO

paris parfait said...

A belated Happy Mother's Day to you, dear heart! Looks and sounds like a fantastic weekend for you. xo

Anonymous said...

The dancing of little ones is so special, no fears at all. They'll twirl and wiggle until they fall.

I'm glad you'll be going to see the house this week!
Have fun :)

Kay Cooke said...

I loved to see the videos - thanks for that. You've got lovely legs! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish if i can share my research on Best 100 Video Sharing Portals .

You can also search videos from this customized Video Search

Thanks

Jay

Annie Jeffries said...

Loved seeing you Tammy. So - what kind of plant did you buy????

sandy said...

I'm really enjoying your blog. I just found my way here. What a cutie..

sandy